Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dd70_gw

WAY over budget, who has best priced faucets on line

dd70
16 years ago

Hi all-Im looking for a pulldown faucet, single handle. I ordered my sink from GTS.....saw a Sonoma faucet there in brushed nikel for $273 but never heard of sonoma. Is this a good brand at a good price. Can anybody recommend an on-line store with great prices/quality. Thanks!

Comments (16)

• sarschlos_remodeler
    16 years ago

efaucets dot com. Haven't used them but they have excellent prices. Not sure what they're products/customer service is like, but someone else here recently ordered from them. Hopefully they'll see this and respond.

• sue36
    16 years ago

I can't recommend a pull-down, but I have another recommendation. If there is a faucet you really want but can't afford it right now, find a cheap one with the same install specs (hole size and location) and get that one. You can swap the faucet out later, it's easy to do.

• gshop
    16 years ago

Be sure and check eBay, I saved $249 off Kohler suggested price. Good luck!

• divamum
    16 years ago

ebay and ikea (you might find one you like, OR you can get one of their ultracheap ones and use it until budget eases).

• petra_il
    16 years ago

i used faucetdirect.com and was very happy with the price, shipping was free (or, included in the price i guess), it was shipped almost immediately, arrived as promised. the best online store for you may be different since your faucet is different, you may find it cheaper at other online stores. btw, getting $270 faucet is WAY over my budget, i thought my kohler forte for 170 was expensive :) i know, i'm a cheapo

• glad
    16 years ago

i would check a few sites. it seems that there's not one site cheapest on everything. but different sites are the cheapest on different things! i used homecenter.com because they had good prices for everything i was ordering. ohers have had good luck with lowcostplumbingsupplies.com.

• rockrisley
    16 years ago

I have used faucetdirect.com, needplumbingsupplies.com and buyplumbing.net. Faucetdirect.com does not have a restocking fee which is very nice if you should change your mind within 30 days.

• jacobsmishpacha
    16 years ago

I bought a faucet on overstock.com and was very happy with it. Shipping was only @2.95.

• vwhippiechick
    16 years ago

I shopped Ebay and bought from a vendor named Mayfield Plumbing. They are located in my home state - Kentucky. They had the best price on our Parma Prerinse faucet and it arrived in two days. We then ordered our soap dispenser from them. They have a "best price" thing where you can offer them a price and they have 72 hours to accept or counter offer. That's what we did with the soap dispenser and we got it a few dollars cheaper - essentially saved the shipping costs. We had very good service in ordering both items and I feel good about recommending them.

• annzgw
    16 years ago

Here's another one.........

Here is a link that might be useful: faucetdepot

• whenzuc
    16 years ago

best prices by far- out of NJ- is qualitybath.com. Delightful on the phone to deal with, You need to call- for many of the higher end things- they will not give you the lowest price on line. I ordered Perrin and Rowe from them, bathroom vanity, and a couple of other things. They also price match in the instance that some things were not the lowest.

Here is a link that might be useful: quality bath

• dd70
    Original Author
    16 years ago

thanks everyone, I will check them all out!

• msu_girl
    16 years ago

I don't know if you live close to any decent size cities, but I recommend hitting all the big box stores regularly. I bought all of the faucets (along with light fixtures) at our local Lowe's/HD/Menards. The key is to be able to hit a lot of different stores regularly. The clearance prices on these items are ridiculously low. I even managed to find my Delta kitchen faucet on clearance at Menards the same week they were running one of those specials where anything you can fit in the bag is an extra 11% off. I think I spent ~$80 on a $279 faucet. I couldn't find anything on line that matched the local clearance prices.

• luvnola
    16 years ago

I just ordered from efaucets.com The VERY best prices with FREE shipping and the customer service is IMPECABLE. Once I ordered they immediately let me know the faucet I had chosen was on back order and would I like to choose another. I said no thank you and they were going to credit my card back. The next day they called back to say a new shipment of the same faucet I wanted was due in the next day and they would make sure I received the first one off the truck (to my house within a week) if I still wanted it AND offered me an addition 5% off. They also have this really cool "live chat" feature that you can talk to a representative one on one about the product you are interested in.

Now, I say all of this and have not received my faucet (not due until next Tuesday). I will follow up once Tuesday gets here.

• alexamd
    16 years ago

Have you looked at Danze faucets? I am going to order one for my pantry from danzefaucetwarehouse.com. Faucetdirect.com also seems to have good prices.

• dd70
    Original Author
    16 years ago

luvnola-wow, that's is pretty impressive. You have to let us know when it arrives.
    msu-I have been to Lowes/HDepot several times (they are 5 minutes from me), can't seem to find anything.....maybe I'm being too picky. I think part of the problem is that while I want a single handle pull down, I love the look of a two handle much better. Another case of "function" or "form".
    alexamd-i did, i like, in fact i found a bellefleur (sp?) on ebay in brazen bronze for $80..it had a couple of scratches on it, that's why it was so cheap. But I didn't think I'd be happy with that so I didn't bother. I will keep searching!