Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flatcoat2004

Filler pullouts !

flatcoat2004
16 years ago

What a fantastic idea they are ! I just came across an old thread that had information about the RevAShelf 3" filler pullouts. I had seen them before, but I didn't really have much filler needed for my straight run of base and wall cabinets, and I plan to store spices etc elsewhere anyway.

The opposite wall of the kitchen will have just a refrigerator (butted up against a wall as close as possible while allowing the doors to open properly), with a shallow sideways pantry on the other side of the refrigerator. I had tinkered with the idea of putting in one of those cool broom closet pullouts between the wall and the refrigerator, but I have plenty of broom storage elsewhere, so it seemed unnecessary. But I just saw the RevAShelf base pullouts with pegboard, and I can think of a million things I could stash in one of these 3" units ! mostly keys and leashes etc.

So I quickly drew up some elevations to see if it would work, if I could stack two of these pullout units over each other. What do you think ? Am I missing anything ? Can these units be installed right next to the wall like this ?

Comments (5)