Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A picture of my beehive lights (for A2gemini)

Posted by nycbluedevil (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 26, 13 at 15:19

Sorry for the tardiness! I will do a full reveal when I get that last 5% done (the window treatment--sigh).Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A picture of my beehive lights (for A2gemini)

Woo! Those are really nifty lights! And look at the interesting ceiling pattern of swirls. Nice!

o

Beautiful!

o

Oooh, so pretty! I can't wait to see the final reveal! Did you decide on the plant wall? I read your post a few days ago and lost track....

o

Thanks Marina. I am pretty sure I will do it. I think it will be fun and will add a bit of softness to the room. I am concentrating on trying to get my window treatment squared away now while packing for a long trip to Africa (business and pleasure), so the plant wall is going to have to wait for a few weeks!

o

Oooh! I almost got those (or similar ones!) SO pretty : )

o

Wow!! Beautiful lights.

o

NCYBD - Wow - I love those lights - I wish i had found them when I did my kitchen - I think it would have worked in my sun room!
Thanks for sharing - and now you are keeping us in suspense again!

I still have a few punch list items in the kitchen but have started to figure out the master bath - I am officially retired but planning some consulting opportunities to pay for little things like remodel and cars...

o

Thanks all. The lights were custom-made by Chameleon Lighting here in the city . They have great antiques and reproductions. I love the ceiling shadows!

o

Great lights and I love the shadows cast on the ceiling! very very nice

o

Bumping for Laura

o

Thank you nycbd! Those are gorgeous!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here