Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
a1an

Anyone using a Never M-T Soap Soap Dispenser

a1an
14 years ago

I bought 2. Recall tried using one of them with my Grohe Soap Dispenser. Recall not having a good experience at all getting it to work well.

Just doing some cleanup and came across it in my stuff. Wondering should I give it another try/shot or just toss them..

How's your Never M-T working for you ?

Comments (29)

• faleash
    14 years ago

Works great with my Hansgrohe soap dispenser. A bit tricky to attach. Haven't thought about it since and it's been more than 5 months.

• loves2cook4six
    14 years ago

Have two of them on my Grohe dispensers. Both work great. Remember it's a one way valve so must be hooked up in the right direction

• seaglass7
    14 years ago

Work's great with my Kohler too. Love it and couldn't live without it.

• a1an
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Do you guys diulute the soap ? If memory serves me, my issue was getting the damm soap to rise all the way out of the dispenser.

• loves2cook4six
    14 years ago

No diluting, and I just remembered we have another 2 in the house and they work well too.

• skoo
    14 years ago

Working great for us. I have it hooked up to a Hansgrohe and with clear Dawn. No problems at all.

• debo_2006
    14 years ago

Been using ours for 2+ years with our Moen Alberdeen faucet with no issues. I use Dawn straight from the bottom - not diluted.

• Buehl
    14 years ago

What soap do you use? I seem to recall that some people who used Dial had to dilute it a bit. However, we use undiluted Dial in ours with our Kohler soap dispenser and have had no problems.

When you start a new bottle, it does take a while to get the soap to the top (my DH just took a hold of the white tube in the dispenser & pumped it rather than using the top part of the pump.) But, if you use a big bottle of soap, you shouldn't have to do it more than 2 or 3 times a year.

• donnakay2009
    14 years ago

We have two with our Price Pfister faucets/Soap dispensers. Both work great! Got the soap at Costco (two different kinds to see which we'd like better) and they're both fine. It took my DH a while to hook them up, but they work just fine. I got them on Ebay and paid less than the Never MT website, by the way.

• cat_mom
    14 years ago

We didn't have to dilute the soap, but DH had to dribble soap in from the top end of the tube before attaching it to the dispenser to "prime the pump" so to speak. Once we got it going, it worked great.

• barijay
    14 years ago

I use one with a Grohe and I've had problems. I've even had to request a new soap dispenser thinking it was the dispenser - and I do think it is the Grohe, not at all the Never MT. I have tried a few different soap types (Palmolive, Method, and you'll see, even other Dawns) and find that Dawn Ultra Concentrated (regular scent - other scents may work, but I really got tired of trying things that didn't work so stuck with this one) works best. I cannot use Dawn Advanced Power sold by Costco, in that nice, perfect for Never MT size, because somehow that solution doesn't work. When the soaps don't work for me, they either don't come through the correct dispensing hole or soap comes out some other area of the dispenser and pools around the base on the counter. Try a small bottle of Dawn and see if that works for you, and if it does, then next time you can buy a larger bottle. In case you are wondering, I do not dilute. Good luck!

• debs3
    14 years ago

Is it true that the Never-MT does not work with the Rohl soap dispenser?

I have the Rohl dispenser and I am tired of making a mess every time I fill it. Thank you.

• cat_mom
    14 years ago

FWIW, we use Palmolive (regular scent--green liquid dish soap). We have a Grohe dispenser.

• julie94062
    14 years ago

Debs, we have the Rohl soap dispenser and it works great! I remember reading something about how it wouldn't work, but I think we skipped a step on the directions and attached it directly to make it work. It's been working absolutely fine since it was installed 3 months ago. It's attached to a big Costco generic soap bottle. If you have any questions, I'll look at it under the sink and figure out what I did.

• Buehl
    14 years ago

~bump~ for Questions on Never-MT (just like "old times"!)

• Buehl
    14 years ago

Here's a link to it for those who may be reading this in the future and not know what a "Never-MT" is...

Never-MT Soap and Lotion Dispenser Conversion Kit (at Custom Inserts)

• nancyrph
    14 years ago

We are in the process of making faucet/soap dispenser decisions for our new countertops. Currently, we have a soap dispenser that we fill with hand soap. I really like the convenience of having it nearby, but really hate refilling the container. Never MT sounds like a perfect solution. I'm wondering, do most of you use your soap dispenser with dish soap or hand soap? I think hand soap is "thicker", so will I have a problem with it? Am I better off just refilling that tiny container every few weeks?

• Sun43
    10 years ago

does it work with Riobel soap dispensers?
    what about Aquabrass?

TIA for advice!

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

I orderd my NMT last week and they came in very quickly. I can't tell you how they work as my kitchen reno hasn't started yet.

I use my dishwashing liquid as my hand soap so one soap dispenser was enough.

• dretutz
    10 years ago

Use Never_M-T with my Brizo soap dispenser and Dawn dish soap. Not one problem in 3 years. I have attached 2-3 Costco size bottles in that time with no problem.

• breezygirl
    10 years ago

Sun43-- The brands you mentioned aren't specifically listed on the NeverMT link above, but you might want to call them to check.

• camii41
    10 years ago

about to order a nevermt. i am in canada, toronto area. i am having it shipped to the us to pick up when i am there in a few weeks. just though i would check to see if anyone in the area was wanting one and i will order the special, buy 3 get 1 free.
    let me know

• ali80ca
    10 years ago

camii41 I am in Canada also and was hoping to do exactly what you plan. When I tried to order I can't enter my billing address correctly. I emailed them to see if they can fix the issue. Apparently all interested parties are meant to live in the USA!

• camii41
    10 years ago

it is a strange site. funny i just placed the order with my us address for ship to and canadian address for bill to and after i hit the order button it reverted to my ship to. i emailed them about the problem and gave my bill to address so we will see...

• camii41
    10 years ago

ali80ca,
    they got back to me today and are shipping my order. i ordered 4 so let me know if you want one.

• camii41
    10 years ago

ali80ca,
    they got back to me today and are shipping my order. i ordered 4 so let me know if you want one.

• many_hats
    9 years ago

Camii41, I realize your last post was over a year-and-a-half ago, but I'm wondering if you still have any extra Never-MTs. We moved and left ours behind and I'd love to have one after our reno in our new place is complete. I'm thinking you probably gave them away but thought it wouldn't hurt to check. Thanks.

• Maine Susan
    8 years ago

these can be bought online lots of places... amazon or eBay...
    I am having probs priming mine... the soap is all the way up to just before it goes into the faucet dispenser itself... any ideas?

Sponsored
Maruca Design / Build
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Exceptional Residential Design and Remodeling Services in Fairfax