Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeffsmithmortgageguy

Goedeker's experience

Has anyone used Goedeker's for online appliance purchases? I like some of the prices but the online ratings aren't the best as far as I can tell. Any experiences shared are greatly appreciated.

Comments (4)

• enginesong
    9 years ago

TLDR: I took the plunge and ordered several appliances from them. Ordered 01/07, items arrived safely via truck 01/21. Great experience, would definitely order from them again.

I researched online and I too found their prices very interesting. I submitted an email inquiry to sales@goedekers.com because I could not find one of the items I was looking for on their site. I had a well written response in less than 20 minutes. Danielle S. (internet sales) was not able to get the item I wanted (only available to Lowes/HD/etc) and was very apologetic but was able to get the other items in a package deal for a further reduced price. These email exchanges went back and forth throughout the day as I fine tuned my order. All very prompt on her part.

The next day I actually placed the order over the phone, which I normally do not like to do. I had already identified all of the item #âÂÂs I wanted, the prices, and my shipping and billing info via email so it wasnâÂÂt a huge leap, just a CC number. I received an email confirmation very quickly thereafter and a separate email from her thanking me for the order and explaining extended warranty options.

This was on Jan 7th. A week later, I received another email that my order was prepping for shipment and then on the 16th I received shipping confirmation and a tracking number for R&L Trucking. Had a phone call on 01/20 from the trucking company to confirm delivery address, etc.

Oh, did I mention that I received a hand written letter from the sales rep (Danielle) in the mail about a week ago thanking me for the order? Handwritten 4x6â card full of thoughtful words. Who does that anymore?

If you decide to order through them, I hope you have the same great experience.

HTH

This post was edited by enginesong on Thu, Jan 22, 15 at 8:46

• laughablemoments
    9 years ago

We just bought 3 scratch and dent items from them a little bit before Christmas: a double wall oven, a gas cooktop, and an undercounter fridge unit.

It was a few weeks before they shipped (which was right around holiday time, so this could explain what felt like a bit of a delay to me...), but everything went smoothly. The items were packaged well, and arrived pretty much as described. I received a very nice call about a week or two after everything arrived, checking to find out if everything was working ok and if we were satisfied with our experience. It was followed up by an email of a similar nature. The phone call was very polite, caring, and the caller took the time to answer a few questions that I had in a courteous and conscientious manner.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to hook the ovens or the cooktop up yet, so I can't vouch as to whether they arrived in working order or not. The fridge hummed along at a good steady temp when we tested it, though.

Best wishes!

This post was edited by laughable on Tue, Jan 20, 15 at 16:22

• itsthedetails
    9 years ago

I purchased my GE Cafe Cabinet depth fridge from them online, it was $900 cheaper then any other store. It took 3 weeks for delivery, and when they delivered I had no problems, no scratches. I will order from them again.

• Dolphin123
    9 years ago

Positive experience with them also....ordered a wall oven/micro combo and a range hood on black Friday. Both items arrived within a few weeks in perfect condition. Also placed a large order for the rest of my appliances (frig,washer/dryer, single wall oven, cooktop) from Plessers at the same time and was just as happy with them. I saved about $2500 over the local prices. I wouldn't hesitate to use either one again.