Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bblakeney

Help with source for white SUBWAY tiles

bblakeney
9 years ago

Hello!! While it seems like an easy task, I have been failing in my quest to find a good quality, gloss white ceramic subway tile. The tile I'm looking for will be classic 3x6 field tile and installed in a standard brick pattern.

Simple, right? But here's my dilemma. I have 3 critical criteria that must be met, and have been unsuccessful in discovering a collection that satisfies them:

1. I prefer a more modern (less handmade) consistent shape and color.

2. Due to my layout, which will have exposed vertical edges, I need a collection that offers edge-trim options: bull nosed edges for the short edge (3"), long edges (6"), and corners.

3. I'm wanting the most 'colorless' white available - truly a clean bright white. So many whites have cream, peach or gray undertones--it's so difficult to find a pure white.

Unfortunately, the classic Daltile Rittenhouse will not work for me - the edges are bumpy and will make my warm gray (contrasting) grout look bumpy. I love the Campus white field tiles by Waterworks, and the price is good, but they do not have the necessary trim options. I've explored Tile Shop, Home Depot�countless others, but without any luck.

Has anyone else had this problem and discovered a source they can recommend? Thank you so much for any help you can provided!!!!!

Comments (8)