Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
happymommy_gw

Show me your faucets for Apron/Farm Sinks!!!

happymommy
16 years ago

Can you show pics of what faucets you are using with your apron/farm sinks?? Thanks!

Comments (9)

• DYH
    16 years ago

I feel like I've posted too many times, but here goes...

This is a Rohl Country single lever with sidespray in satin nickel. I have the same faucet on the prep sink. I had this same faucet in my previous house, too. Can you tell we love it? :-)

Cameron

• sombreuil_mongrel
    16 years ago

Kohler Vinatta, polished nickel.

• hmsweethm
    16 years ago

We have the Rohl bridge mixer with the side sprayer in the main sink (36-inch Shaws) in chrome and the coordinating single lever, single hole bar faucet on our other sink. (One day we'll install our backsplash tile!)

We love them both. The size seemed proportional to this large sink.

• User
    16 years ago

Showhouse Waterhill in brushed stainless
    {{gwi:1587614}}

• mary_in_nc
    16 years ago

Totally OT but sombreuil_mongrel I just love your kitchen! The false cabinets on top are a sweet touch and the ceiling fans are awesome!

• napagirl
    16 years ago

Bump ... anyone else have pictures to share?
    I have to make this decision also and its making me crazy!

hmsweethm, love your Rohl (or Perrin & Rowe?) bridge faucet w/side spray ... but tell me - is the spray the same temperature as the faucet, and if it is, how do they do it since the mixer is in the bridge?

• reneeharris1
    16 years ago

My kitchen is under construction, but I already bought my faucet. It's just sitting in storage waiting - much more patiently than I am!! It's the Mico Seashore:

• flyinghigh
    16 years ago

We went with a simple two handle design by Graaf called "Pesaro" in ORB. The faucet and side spray our solid brass and well constructed. We've had no problems and really like the look of the faucet and copper sink:

{{gwi:1587616}}

I have included a link to the faucet detail page at CopperSinksOnline.com. The Pesaro comes in either two handle or a single handle version. They also have many other styles that are pretty nice with the copper sinks. The one we almost went with is called a "Vintage" faucet.

Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pesaro Widespread Kitchen Faucet

• hmsweethm
    16 years ago

Hi, Napagirl --
    Yes, the temperature of the water is the same on the sidesprayer as the big faucet. Funny you should ask about that, because when the plumber first installed it, the sprayer worked for a while (maybe a day or so) and then it didn't. We kept making the plumber come back and work on it, but he finally said it was a "manufacturer's defect.'' It became a running joke between my DH and me because the contractor was constantly blaming his errors on "manufacturer's defect'' during our long renovation. It turns out he was right this time.

We complained to Rohl, and at first they sent us a part that we had to install into the faucet, having to do with the mixer, so we got to learn all about how the thing works. We did it ourselves because my DH is handy and we just didn't feel like telling the contractor to call the plumber back in and playing the waiting game, and face possible new costs for making them come back to do something we thought we could do ourselves.

Well, it still didn't work. We called Rohl again. They finally agreed to replace the entire thing. They sent us a new faucet, new everything. We only replaced the sprayer, and it has worked ever since. So while we had a problem with it initially, we found the Rohl customer people to be very cooperative and helpful. They didn't dodge their responsibility. We love the faucet.