Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mak51_gw

Badgergal- more pictures please

mak51
12 years ago

I am new to GW and quickly becoming addicted. I can't believe how many posts I've read in just one day. So many beautiful kitchens. Can't wait to do mine one of these years.

Badgergal, I saw a picture of your kitchen in someone's post and I would love to see more. I love your cabinets. Where did you get them and what kind of wood are they?

Comments (8)

• kellienoelle
    12 years ago

I am not badgergal, but hers is one of my favorites! So here is a link to her big reveal thread. Lots of pics included! So much unique in there, so enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: Badgergals kitchen

• badgergal
    12 years ago

Thanks Kellie for providing the link for mak51. I don't think I know how to do a link. mak51 if you look at the link it pretty much tells you every thing. I have been using the kitchen for a month now and I'm really enjoying it. If you live in Wisconsin, I'd be happy to give you the name and address of the Amish Cabinet maker. Without looking back, I can't recall which pictures I posted so here a few more.
    {{gwi:1577462}}
    {{gwi:1577463}}
    {{gwi:1577464}}
    {{gwi:1577465}}

{{gwi:1577467}}

• mak51
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you kellienoelle and badgergal for your responses. I am going to save some of those pictures in my dream kitchen file. I wish I lived in Wisconsin so I could use those Amish cabinet makers. They certainly did beautiful work. Maybe by the time I get around to doing my kitchen, I will find someone that good in my area.
    Kellienoelle I am looking forward to seeing your kitchen too.

• dp1404
    12 years ago

Hi Badgergirl,

I am in Wisconsin and looking to do a kitchen remodel. Been looking at local cabinet shops in SE WI I like the whole idea of keeping things local as much as possible.

I've had some custom Amish furniture done by the Amish in SW WI and it's been great. But it's been a long time and they just did furniture

If you would, please share you cabinet maker name and address I would appreciate it.

DP

• badgergal
    12 years ago

Dp, I will send you the name and address of the cabinet maker via email when I get home and look it up.

• joaniepoanie
    12 years ago

Mak51.....are you near Pennsylvania? Many folks on here rave about Dutch Wood near Harrisburg.

• badgergal
    12 years ago

dpl1404- I thought I could email you but you are not set up to receive emails so here is the Amish cabinet markers info:
    Calvin Miller
    Miller Cabinet Shop
    W4974 Hwy44
    Markesan, WI 53946
    He does not have a website, email or a phone. So you will have to write him a letter or take a ride to his shop. If you send me an email I can tell you more about him and the process.
    I know 3 other people who have had their cabinets made by him and we all had very good experiences.

• sabebabe
    9 years ago

badgergal, I am trying to look at pictures of your kitchen. I know it is an old post but I live in Milwaukee and would like to see your pics and consider using the same cabinet maker if I like them