Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
need help with kitchen design - south wall of kitchen

Posted by marthasdream (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 5, 10 at 21:53

Hi all,

This is the south wall of the kitchen. Backsplash is polished marbles in a stackstone pattern, countertops are granite in blue butterfly which looks dark grey almost black most of the time. Cabinets are custom, 30" on the bottom, and the uppers are: lower shelves are 13", the upper is 16". I have a lot of art, glass bottles, porcelain, silver and all my dishes. I used to work in restaurants so the plating is done in the kitchen and brought to the table or served on the counter ready to go.

What do you think? I will add some steampunk fixtures, and some pale rich colors.

- Martha

Image link: need help with kitchen design - south wall of kitchen (60 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: need help with kitchen design - south wall of kitchen

Hi Marthasdream,

I know I've seen you over in On-Topic discussions. I hope you reposted this over there. If not, please do so!! I promise you're not being ignored. Most of us just don't look in Gallery very often. If you look in the center, just above the list of topics, you'll see the links between On-Topic discussions, off-topic conversations, and gallery.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here