Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finished White Kitchen

Posted by kfroddy (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 07 at 12:49

I finally am getting around to posting pictures of our finished kitchen. We are thrilled with the results (and with our contractors -- we were only without an oven for a week and only without a sink for two!) Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum -- we couldn't have done it without all of your wisdom.
I hope the link below works: http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=jwpj7yt.4eluvc9t&Uy=4k5iz2&Ux=0

Here are the particulars:

Cabinets: Mouser, custom inset, maple "China" painted finish (almost identical to Dove Wing, Benjamin Moore paint); cherry, burnished autumn (I think that's the finish) under the bar.

Countertops: Black Pearl Antique granite
Backsplash: Marble subway tile in Princeton/Desert Cream (light cream), polished
Pendant Lights: Restoration Hardware
Paint on walls: Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware
Hardware: Cup Pulls from Restoration Hardware, brushed nickel
Range: Wolf 36" all gas
Hood: Vent-a-Hood, Nouveau Pro
Sink: Franke Oceania
Faucet: Grohe Ladyluxe
Refrigerator: LG, French door
Warming Drawer: GE Monogram
Dishwashwer: Bosch
Microwave/Additional Oven: GE Advantium

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finished White Kitchen

Mark, I absolutely love your kitchen! It's comfortable and modern without feeling cold. I just love it!

o

kfroddy, very nice! love your cabinet choices, sink, fridge and tile! Great Job!

o

Just found this deep in the THS back catalog. Think a lot of other people would enjoy it, but the link was buried. Hope this helps.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mark's wonderful kitchen

o

Are the photos still available to see. I am using Mouser soon and installing a Franke Oceania sink..

o

I just re-posted the pictures in a separate posting. Just do a search for "kfroddy," and you'll see all of the pictures. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here