Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finished! White-and-warm tones kitchen

Posted by donnakay2009 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 3, 09 at 2:03

Our 1930 kitchen really needed a makeover! After months and months of looking at all the gorgeous GW kitchens, and going through four or five options, we began after Labor Day 2009. Two and a half months later, we're finally done. Thanks so much to all of you who answered my questions and helped quell my numerous anxiety attacks over the weeks. We're delighted with the result!
Before:
Before renovation

And after:
Island

Here's a link that might be helpful:
http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/donnakay2009_photos/Kitchen Remodel/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finished! White-and-warm tones kitchen

It's lovely!

o
RE: Finished! White-and-warm tones kitchen

I love the Bianco Antico counters so much that I am now thinking of considering this granite. I love your hardware on the doors, love the new faucets, new appliances, simple but elegant and peaceful backsplash, and your stunning island. Thanks for sharing.

o
DonnaKay2009's Link to her kitchen clickable

DonnaKay2009's Link to her kitchen clickable:

Here is a link that might be useful: DonnaKay2009's Link to her kitchen clickable

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here