Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lissa711_gw

Lissa711's finished kitchen_Cream Cabinets, Dark Cherry Island

lissa711
15 years ago

href="http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/mhamesny/finished%20kitchen%200908/?action=view¤t=DSC_0008.jpg"; target="_blank">

Kitchen Information:

Cabinets Crystal Cabinets

Perimeter - Frosty White with Van Dyke Brown Glaze

Island & Butler's Pantry - Cherry with Black Highlights

Country Classic Door Style

Appliances:

Fridge: Subzero 642 - 42" side by side with cabinetry panels

Dishwasher: Miele G2180SCVI with panel

Rangetop: Wolf SRT366 36" Sealed Rangetop

Ovens: Thermador POD302 Double Electric Ovens (Top is convection)

Hood Liner: Vent a Hood 600 CFM Liner BH234SLDSS

Microwave: Sharp Microwave Drawer 24" KB6024MS

Sink: Ticor (learned about on this forum) SS508 30 5/8 x 18 1/8

Faucet: Steamvalveoriginal.com

Hardware: Top Knobs Satin Nickel. Pulls M808-96, Knobs M326, Fridge Handles M808-12

Lighting:

Hudson Valley Pelham Pendants in Aged Brass from Croft and Little.com

Ceiling High Hats are LR6 LED lights from Lightingonthenet.com. We're very happy with the lighting from these. Indistinguishable from incandescent and still dimmable.

Countertops: honed Absolute Black granite on perimeter and honed Imperial Danby on island. Perimeter is eased edge and island is ogee.

Floor - wood to match rest of house. Varied plank with pegs. Stain is a mix of Minwax Provincial with Jacobean.

Backsplash - Sonoma Tile Makers. Field tile is Otter color shiny with crackle glaze.

Paint - Benjamin Moore HC81 Manchester Tan. Trim is Linen White

Butler's Pantry: Same cabinetry as kitchen. Counters also honed Imperial Danby. Sink is Ticor bar sink, smallest they had, don't remember number.

Faucet is Blanco 157-106-ST Terra Single Lever Bar Faucet in Satin Nickel from Faucet Depot

Filtered Instant Hot/Cold is InSinkErator F-HC2215SN Country Series Satin Nickel from Faucet Depot

Wine Fridge is Marvel - bought as a sample from appliance store

Undercounter Beverege(sp) Fridge from ULine with Crystal IceMaker, CLRC02175B00 - with cabinetry panel. Don't like this at all. The back keeps freezing up and then melting (have had service call) and the ice maker is incredibly noisy.

Lighting: Chandelier is Corbett Venetian 1 Light Ceiling Pendant 78-41 from Capitol Lighting. I love the Capitol Lighting website (1800lighting.com) I ordered quite a few lights from them throughout the house and was very happy with their pricing and customer service.

Mudroom: Cabinets custom built and painted in semi-gloss BM Shadow (eggplant color). Washer and Dryer are Maytag Epic. Very happy with these. Floor is Charcoal Gray Slate from boxes of slate I picked up at Expo. Also very happy with this. The cubbies were custom built by my contractor.

Still have to get switch/outlet covers and window treatments and wall art. Otherwise so happy to be done!

Comments (7)