Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Contemprory/Modern Kitchen!

Posted by ksmommy (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 10, 10 at 2:57

Finally, after 2.5 long years of contemplations,discussions,hiccups, my brand new kitchen(minus the SS range which I am hoping to buy around thanksgiving) is ready!
We did a lot of work like closing an entry way and an odd space;recess lights,mini decorative tiles;bathroom remodel,laminate flooring throughout and paint!
Tell me what you think! Enjoy!

Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/AKitchenStory

Granite:Gaillo Florito
Cabinets: Maple Shaker style from a local store
Faucet:Water Ridge Tonette Series Pulldown Kitchen Faucet Brushed Nickel from Costco
Cabinet Hardware:Gatehouse Chrome Bar Pulls from Lowes
Flooring:Golden Aspen Harmonics Laminate & 16x16 glazed Ceramic tiles from Home depot; 2x2 decorative Nickel finish tiles from Lowes
Vent Hood:From Ebay(KBY brand)
Dishwasher:LG LDF7932ST 24" Tall Tub Built-In Fully Integrated Steam Dishwasher
Fridge:LG LFC23760st French door
Microwave:Panasonic 1300W 1.2 Cu Ft NN-SD688S Countertop
Other:Rev A Shelf 2 tiered chrome cookware and lid organizer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Contemprory/Modern Kitchen!

How do you know where the dishwasher is now without the label? :-P

You did a wonderful job planning your new kitchen. I toyed with the idea of moving one of the entrances to my kitchen, but the new doorway would have made my kitchen visible from the front door. I knew I wouldn't like that, so I kept things as they were. You gained a lot by closing that area off.

Now we just gotta work on that view through your window! I don't know where you live, but would a Climbing Pinkie rose or a Clematis survive on that fence out there? You need pretty flowers to admire when you're doing the dishes. :-)

Enjoy your new kitchen!

o

lol red_eared_slider86! I had all my appliances labeled for 3yr old who had just started reading! Thanks for you suggestion on the Rose vine - I am working on it!

o

What a beautiful transformation!! I like everything - especially the new layout.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here