Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
White Kitchen Redo began May 17th, nearing completion

Posted by friendofmitzi (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 18, 10 at 12:48

I hope that you are not tired of a white kitchen. As I was planning, that is all I gravitated to when I entered a kitchen store. I am loving all my choices.

I have been keeping a blog of the work as it gets done. All that is left is the trim needs to be painted, and we are waiting for some wood trim to arrive that has to be installed. Here is the kitchen in progress with lots of pics and a little text.
http://www.dufossatstreetkitchen.blogspot.com/

I got so much good information here as a lurker when I was in the planning stages that I wanted to share what I had done.

Here is a link that might be useful: Elizabeth's and Steve's Kitchen Redo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: White Kitchen Redo began May 17th, nearing completion

Although I'm doing dark cabinets in my kitchen renovation, I love looking at white or any other colored kitchens! Yours has turned out great-I love the backsplash...and the paint, amazing grey-is it Benjamin Moore or? I'm looking at all different greys for my open area kitchen/living room. You were so smart putting in the big bank of drawers too. Great job.

o
white kitchen soapstone marble backsplash

http://bit.ly/whitekitchensoapstone

Here are a few pix of our remodeled kitchen just before we trimmed it out and pushed in the frig. We completed about a year ago. I hope these help people make decisions. Garden Web really helped me. Btw, i feel like a soapstone expert - ask me anything on that topic. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: white kitchen soapstone marble splash

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here