Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Awkward windowless wall above kichen sink - what would you do?

Posted by blix17 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 12, 10 at 22:45

The sink in my kitchen is below a wall that has no window or cupboards - it leaves the room with an incomplete feeling. Can you please suggest some decorating ideas? We bought 6x6 tile in a beige complementary to the countertop to do a backsplash but I'm waiting until I know what we should do with the wall in question. Removing any part of the wall above the sink is not an option.

Thank you all for your suggestions!

Image link: Awkward windowless wall above kichen sink - what would you do? (55 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Awkward windowless wall above kichen sink - what would you do

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you post this on the "Discussions" side of the Kitchens Forum. This is the "Gallery" where mostly finished kitchens and few picture-heavy threads are usually found. However, not much goes on on this side on a day-to-day basis, unlike the Discussions side...which can be quite lively!

Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here