Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Industry practice for cabinet payments

Posted by secondhalf (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 19, 12 at 20:03

Hi there- we are finally moving forward and ordering our cabinets from Brookhaven. I assumed that this would be like any other custom type purchase where we pay half and then the other half when everything arrives as ordered. The retailer is saying this is no different from the purchase of any product where you pay in full. This is making me nervous....am I off base? I love the person I've been working with, their business has a good reputation, but I don't like forking over this much money before I've seen the work and know I'm getting what I pay for.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here