Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
windlassie

Almost Finished Kitchen for the Blog

windlassie
16 years ago

Here it is:

We still need window treatments, artwork of some kind in the breakfast nook, a lighting fixture in the nook, bar stools and a scone light on either side of the sink. (Any ideas for these are greatly appreciated!)

Details:

Cabinets: Kitchencraft in Nutmeg finish

HArdware: Amerock Satin Nickel

Countertop: Giallo Fiorito Granite

Sink: C-Tech-I

Faucet: Delta Saxony

Floor: Overland Linen

Appliances: GE Profile Series in Stainless Steel.

Paint: Behr, color matched to what was in our old house

Backsplash: Agora Noce from Lowe's

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to more photos

Comments (6)

• momj47
    16 years ago

What a beautiful kitchen, you must be so pleased. You are going to love working and just spending time in it. The colors and the sunshine are so warm and inviting.

Enjoy

• barbara2006
    16 years ago

Wow! Just beautiful. You must be loving it. I love the warmth of the wood and tile, and the view from the pass-through.

Enjoy it!

• kingatlas
    16 years ago

Your Kitchen is beautiful!!!! Could you please share how do you like your GE beverage frig? I'm planning on purchasing the same one. Thanks. Congratulations on a great job.

• pb_andj01
    14 years ago

hi, do you have a close up of your backsplash? I am installing the same granite counter tops and I'm stuck on trying to find a tile to use on the back wall. I tried doing a search on Agora Noce at the Lowes site, but couldn't find it. Do you have a picture of the bar stools you settled on?

• tnix
    14 years ago

Beautiful kitchen! I'm looking at using the same Agora Noce tile for my backsplash - do you have any close up pictures?

• karin_2015
    14 years ago

I love your kitchen! Cosy, sunny and bright! VERY nice job! Also, really love your granite and cabinet choices. ENJOY!

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living