Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cflaherty_gw

2 years in the making - please help with design

cflaherty
13 years ago

I have been planning our kitchen and mudd room reno for at least 2 years now. I have finally had the opportunity to post some pics along with pseudo final design. Please take a look at what I have thus far. The plan is to open up the space b/w the DR and KIT and Den and KIT by knocking down 2 walls and a pantry but not necessarily go into these to rooms to make the kitchen bigger. Note: current slider will be moved from KIT into the DR where we have 2 windows currently (it will be an Anderson 6'0 x 6'8 FWG). The space will be where a garden type window (anderson C24 4x4) will be built flush with counter. French type door for our basement entry off the KIT. Pocket door for entry way into mudd rm from hallway. Mudd rm will have existing front loader washer/dryer with counter on top...not sure if I can add a 22 inch slop sink or just have our contractor build a closet instead. Cabinets above W/D also. On opposing wall I would like a bench type thing for the kids to sit on and take off shoes etc..and place to hang coats and stoe hats gloves etc...I think this is it for now. I would appreciate any help with the design.I will try to post all my picks via photobucket.

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/flatman/kitchen%20design%20April%202011/