Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally getting around to posting finished DIY Pics

Posted by kcboom (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 16, 10 at 17:37

Got a lot of inspiration here so I thought I would return the favor and post some Pics and a materials list.

Floor: Brazilian Koa
Granite: Nortic Ice (pretty sure there is other names for it)
Range: GE monogram 30" dual fuel
Fridge: Samsung FD
DW: Miele G2170SCSF
Hood: Wolf
Sink: Artisan CPUZ3220-D1010
Faucet: Delta Pilar Touch2o w/ soap dispenser
Cabinets: Taylor Made Custom Cabinetry Baldwin City, KS; Quartersawn Red Oak w/ Custom Stain, dovetail drawers
Stain: Custom
Backsplash: Artistic Tile Stilato mixed-size mosaic,meshmountedon 12-7/8" x 12" x 5/16"interlocking sheet (Color: Moonstruck)
Paint: Behr Roman Plaster

Photobucket Slide Show

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally getting around to posting finished DIY Pics

What a huge transformation! Are you thrilled to have replaced that Harvest Gold frig? It was one of the happiest days of my life to have trashed my 70s gold appliances. :-)

Anyhow may I archive your kitchen in the Finished Kitchens Blog? You can indicate your permission here in the thread or send me an email (starpooh@gmail.com).
Then, sometime in the near future, please submit the FKB Category Checklist so I can easily categorize your kitchen details.
Thank you!!

Here is a link that might be useful: FKB Category Checklist

o

Starpooh you can archive away.

o

Wow I love it! The dark cabinets and the light granite especially. It's kitchens like yours that have been an inspiration to me..I hope mine looks half as stunning as yours does. Congratulations and enjoy every minute!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here