Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Final budget kitchen redo pics

Posted by silvergirl207 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 25, 12 at 16:12

Well I'm finally getting around to posting pics with the rest of the kitchen done. Hubby wanted a tile design behind stove and although I wasn't thrilled and most of you recommended not to, there it is. It's the only regret but not the end of the world. We may chip it out someday when the spirit moves us. Floors will be completely redone in a mid-brown when the house can be ventilated better. We love the overall feel and the budget friendly cost of painting cabinets rather than buying new. Thanks for all the advice

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Final budget kitchen redo pics

Beautiful ! Love the countertop and especially the dog's space !

o

Beautiful! Can you tell me what the tile backsplash around the kitchen us?

o

Hi the tile color is called fog by Mirage tile if I remember correctly. I think they changed their name, but you can find them online under Mirage. Let me know if you can't and I'll see if I can find you a link...

o

Looks beautiful..congrats

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here