Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen Remodel Starting Today

Posted by Nattygirl6 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 3, 14 at 16:07

So after 3 months of decided what to do... my kitchen remodel is finally starting today. Here's some before photos of the kitchen.

Before photo:

We decided to close out the entry so we could have more cabinet and counter space and tore down the half-wall.

This is what it looks like to date...

Two major things we had to do beforehand was remove the water heater (Got a tankless now!) and remove the washer out of the kitchen.

This post was edited by Nattygirl6 on Mon, Mar 3, 14 at 16:39

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen Remodel Starting Today

Here's a few of the things we picked out.

Red Oak Cabinet Doors, shown before staining (espresso color)

Our Backsplash and flooring tile with granite sample

Our Himalaya White Granite Slab

Cabinet Hardware - Bayport House, South Bay

Our Blanco Truffle Undermount Sink

o
RE: Kitchen Remodel Starting Today

I've been browsing this forum for months, searching for ideas and reading suggestions. Just want to thank you all, and look forward to posting pics of the final product. Should be complete in hopefully two weeks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here