Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finished Dk Brown Cherry & Sienna Bordeaux Kitchen for FKB

Posted by mommabear01453 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 26, 11 at 13:33

Hi!

I found so much great information on this site - thank you, thank you!!! We ripped a wall down, put new everything - cabinets, counters, floors, etc. in 6 weeks, so I was a crazy person for awhile there! So many decisions, but it came out beautiful!

- Custom walnut stain on custom built cabs
- Sienna Bordeaux Granite (picked the slabs with no gold)
- Crema Marfil backsplash, 2X4 (thank you kitchenaddict)
- Blanco Precis black silgranit super single bowl sink
- Koehler K-596 Single hole faucet
- Blue pendant light from Lowes
- Miele Induction Cooktop
- Bosch Micro, Wall, Warming Drawer
- KA trash compactor
- Kept existing Bosch DW & Kenmore Elite Fridge
- Stools from Grandinrod, 24 inches
- 12X12 Gazzini Slateworks Tile

I could only figure out how to put 1 photo on here!

Image link: Finished Dk Brown Cherry & Sienna Bordeaux Kitchen for FKB (34 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finished Dk Brown Cherry & Sienna Bordeaux Kitchen for FKB

Hi mommabear01453 -

Thanks for the submission to the FKB!
I have added your kitchen to the Coming Soon Kitchens.

The new FKB should be online in about a week or so. I'll let you know when it's ready for input. You'll be able to upload your photos directly to the FKB.

o

Hi mommabear...

You are so welcome..

Your kitchen came out beautiful! I hope to see more pictures of it...Maybe some close-ups of your Sienna Bord...It looks like a very warm and inviting place for you and your family to congregate..

I hope you are happy with your sink too..I have had no issues and it's been almost a year. If you get any white spotting, (like I do) from hard water..just rub some CLR (Calcium Lime Rust) remover on them with green scrubbie. CLR can be found at the supermarket.

Did you post this on the discussion side as well? I'm sure others would love to see it and there's alot more traffic on that side.

Enjoy your lovely new kitchen!

KA:)

o

I found your post because I'm looking for anyone that put in cherry cabinets with bordeaux stain. your kitchen looks beautiful :)
What wood is it and do you remember what stain was mixed to get the color? Just trying to get an idea of how some stains take on cherry wood.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here