Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Italian Kitchen Finished November2009

Posted by chinkle (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 4, 10 at 21:06

The kitchen that I have been planning for years.

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Italian Kitchen Finished w/pictures

Before
Before 3
After
Full Frontal
Corner Left
Butcher Block Island made by my son, Andrew
Beautiful Island
http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae349/cjhinkle/My Italian Kitchen Remodel 2009/Kitchen080.jpg
Open Cabinet
Stove View

This kitchen remodel sort of exploded from the kitchen, to the dining room, to the family room, laundry. Mostly the kitchen was done, we just tied all the ceramic floor tile all through the kitchen, dining room, family room and laundry.

My Cabinet are Laureldale Amaretto Creme Glaze, by KitchensForLess.com in Culver City, CA Charlie Torres is wonderful to work with. This is an online store where you have to know what you want and they place the order for you.

My Granite Counters are Typhoon Bordeaux and were purchased from a Prefab Granite Company

My Stainless Appliances are from the GE Cafe Series, love them and ordered them online also.

o
RE: My Italian Kitchen Finished November2009

Great job! What a warm and homey kitchen you created!

o

Super cute. Love the way your island and pendant lights bring warmth and charm to everything.

o

WOW! I truly love your kitchen.

o

Fabulous job! All of the elements work so well together. I love the glass cabinets, and the backsplash with the tile accents is just perfect. Although it is brand new, your kitchen is warm, inviting, and looks lived in and loved in. This is seriously one of the nicest renos I've seen.

o

Love, love, love your backsplash! Please send me details!

o

chinkle- Your kitchen is beautiful. I am also getting typhoon bordeaux granite. I looked at the GE Cafe gas range and love all the features it has. I was just concerned about the stainless steel top. Does it scratch easily and is it easy to clean? Are you happy with your choice?

o

I believe this is what they call going from drab to fab! Very well done!

o

Sooooo beautiful. I love it! What an inspiration. Is Andrew available to make islands for others??

o

Your Kitchen is beautiful. If I could ask you a question please.
It's been a year, how do you like your GE Cafe' appliances?
We are about to move into a new home and are in the mist of being confused on what to buy.
Looks vs. reliability/performance etc..Thank You

o

I only have the GE Cafe gas range but I love it! I have had it for 2 years now and it still looks new and works wonderfully.

I love Chinkle's kitchen!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here