Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you recognize these drawer glides???

Posted by LoveMyFarmhouse (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 17, 12 at 21:03

I am in need of the right pair of eyes glancing at this posting to see if anyone recognizes my cabinets drawer glides. We purchased a beautiful used kitchen from greendemolitions.com and it is spectacular...but...there are a handful of damaged undermount drawer glides that I need to replace. I can't find them anywhere because I don't know the brand or how to describe them very well.
The cabinetry is made by Premier Cabinetry in New Holland, PA and is about 10 years old. I've included a picture and I'm hoping someone recognizes it. I know it is a long-shot, but I am at a total standstill trying to figure it out on my own.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...let the wild goose chase begin. :)

Beth
Wisconsin

Image link: Do you recognize these drawer glides??? (41 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you recognize these drawer glides???

They have come along way with drawer slides from 10 years ago check these out and change the ones you need on your drawer slides they should fit with the drawers that you

http://www.blum.com/us/en/01/40/index.php

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.blum.com/us/en/01/40/index.php

o
RE: Do you recognize these drawer glides???

Thanks for your help! I will have to do some figuring to be sure I find the right style...I may do well upgrading the whole lot.
Again, thank you for your response. GW is such an awesome site!
Beth

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here