RE: Finished Kitchen

A few more pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Detail of floor

Photobucket

o

That is seriously beautiful. I can almost hear music. And laughter! I see the pink lunch box and baby bottle! You're going to have a lot of fun here.

o

Stunning kitchen. I love your choices, esp. countertops and backsplash. And the table & chairs.

o

Drjay71, i hope you are still around! I was browsing thru the finished kitchens and totally love yours. It is almost exactly what i am trying to do in mine, sort if neomediterranean. In particular, can you tell me about your hood? is it precast stone or stucco? Thank you for your help!

o

Where did you find your dining room table and chairs? Love the kitchen!

o

Soooo sorry for not responding earlier.

@michoumonster - The hood is made out of plaster believe it or not. Our builder told us cast stone was going to be too heavy. Not sure if he was right but we tried to simulate stone with the plaster. It was made by the same contractor who did our cast stone columns. It looks great but I think we would still prefer cast stone and we currently looking for a second opinion.

@hockeymomma3 - The dining room table is from Macy's Calvin Klein collection.

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/calvin-klein-city-dining-table

I don't think it is available anymore.

The chairs are from West Elm.

http://www.westelm.com/products/3067634/?catalogId=3&bnrid=3908301&cm_ven=Shopping&cm_cat=PriceGrabber&cm_pla=Chairs_Stools_Benches&cm_ite=AllProducts&srccode=cii_5784816&cpncode=00-41353220-2

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here