Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
calcutta gold kitchen

Posted by fourkidz (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 15, 10 at 17:02

Well, we are almost done with our build, and I wanted to share with those who have so willingly shared with me. This site has been a HUGE help. Email me any questions and I will be glad to answer them if I can. Hopefully we will be in in about another month!
Cabinets: custom-built by Tucker cabinets in Linden, AL
C-tops: Calcutta Gold from Triton Stone in New Orleans, LA fabricated by Stone Specialities, Mobile, AL
Knobs: Top Knobs
Kitchen Faucet: Perrin and Rowe Satin Nickel U.477X STN
Bar Faucet: Rohl A1469STN
Island Pendants: Restoration Hardware
Flooring: 8" and 6" wide plank antique heart pine (will have 4 coats of tung oil)
Thermador In-line Blower placed in attic to reduce noise
Appliances to be SS Sub-Zero fridge, 48" Wolf rangtop, GE profile DW with a cabinetry panel, U/C fridge in bar is GE Monogram with cabinetry panel.

Here is the link to pics: (any help on how to embed them here is greatly appreciated!): http://www.facebook.com/album.php\aid=2054347&id=1440061850&l=2d42768cda

Here is a link that might be useful: House progress pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: calcutta gold kitchen

What kind of kitchen sinks did you use? I am hoping you can help me decide. I cannot decide whether to buy a Franke Professional series sink or a Julien sink. Any advice?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here