Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
before and after soft white kitchen

Posted by sjr5232 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 13, 12 at 22:32

Hi,
We just finished a kitchen remodel and I decided to share some pictures. I used this website all the time to help make decisions, and I thought I would post pictures on the off chance they will help someone else.

Cabinets - custom made and painted Benjamin Moore Marscapone (in entry they are a cherry stain).
Backsplash is Minton Hollins Gloss Biscuit 3x6 from Best Tile.
Walls - Benjamin Moore Yarmouth Blue
Granite - Leathered/Antiqued Jet Mist
Refrigerator/Freezer - Electrolux
Lights in entry, over sink and over island are Rondo Maxim from Bowery LIghting. I would NOT recommend Bowery Lighting.
Pulls/knobs in entry from Ikea
Pulls/knobs from My Knobs - don't remember the name. I can figure it out if anyone wants to know. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND using MYKNOBS.com
Sinks - Ticor 16 guage stainless steel kitchen and bar sinks from Overstock
Counterstools from Target
Ovens & Cooktop - Thermador
Faucets - Moen Brantford Collection from Faucetsdirect.com

Let me know if there are any other questions I can answer. Good luck to everyone!

Here is a link that might be useful: Remodeled Kitchen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: before and after soft white kitchen

Hi sjr5232. I would love to see your kitchen, but the link you provided only leads to a page to sign up or sign in for a Picasa account. I'll check back later to see if you have fixed the link!

Bet it feels good to be done, though! Congratulations!

o

Hi,
Here is a new link. I think it will solve the problem.
Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Remodeled Kitchen

o

Beautiful! Post over in Discussions, too--more traffic over there. :-)

o

I think you did a terrific job on your kitchen--great transformation, and you have all the elements I'd like to have in mine (rangetop, double ovens, island, backpack storage, etc...). It looks like you must have knocked down a wall and/or used available square-footage. Or, did you add on to the house? Please let me know, as I have a smallish kitchen, but like how you were able to expand your space and storage so nicely.

o

It's lovely! Great job!

o

Beautiful Kitchen. Love your counter tops!

o

Love it - great job!

o

Were the cabinets originally painted Mascarpone or did you paint them in the remodel? I'm asking because we are trying to find a white paint for our cabinets and we have white appliances so I'm wondering how it will look.

Your did a wonderful job on your kitchen!!

o

What a transformation. It's beautiful!

o

Lovely!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here