Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bill_vincent_gw

Grandbabies Christmas Pics are IN!!

bill_vincent
18 years ago

I got some pics from out west today, and wanted to show em off!! First, the BABY. This is Jasmine (Jazzy). She's the youngest of the bunch, and the one I told you all about a few weeks ago that I get into screaming matches with as to who's the BABY and who's the BOSS!!

This next pic was taken right after she openned a gift that I sent to her addressed as TO: the BABY-- FROM: the BOSS. My son (seen in the background) told me when it was handed to her, she SERIOUSLY thought that it was a present from HER to ME!! Once she found out it was the other way around, this is the look she got on her:

If you right click on the pic, and click on "save as", you'll see the name her mom and dad gave to the picture-- it says it all-- Papa's gonna get a whuppin next time he comes out there!! LMAO

This next one is my grandson Johnny, who some of you will remember that I took on his first fishing trip last summer. The whole time I was out there, all he talked about was needing a landing net to go with the rest of the gear we'd just gotten him. Well, as you can see, Papa came through. :-) This pic is the best Christmas present I could ever get:

{{gwi:1553209}}

This next one is John's twin sister, Jade. She's my love bug, and as you can see by the picture, a mischievous one at that!!

{{gwi:1553210}}

Last but not least, the oldest of the group, this is Jamie. She'll be the prom queen of the bunch. THis little girl will be high maintenence, I PROMISE you!! The guy she ends up with will get put thru the wringer, but he'll also know it's all worth it, because she's got a heart as big as the whole outdoors!!

{{gwi:1553211}}

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!