Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy birthday AptosCA!

Posted by fairegold (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 6, 06 at 19:39

Happy birthday---a beautiful day for it, and I hope you're having a bang-up special day, too!

Your friend from down Highway One a bit,
Fairegold

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy birthday AptosCA!

Happy Birthday Clare!! Our birthday's are a few day's apart. I wish I was 55. I can retire at 55!!!!
Have a beautiful day. Your beautiful granite is a great birthday gift.
Donna

o

I'll add my Happy Birthday, Clare, too! And what a lovely present you received in the way of perfectly installed granite.
Erin

o

Clare, what a wonderful thing to happen on your birthday...your amazing countertop WITHOUT a single flaw. Now that should have kept you smiling all day. Hope you had a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Now sit back and enjoy my little virtual gift :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

With everything going on I keep forgetting to check this side of the fence. It took someone emailing me last night to hop over.

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. I don't mind birthdays, considering the alternative, as long as I get the royal treatment. You are never too old for cake and presents!

fairegold - Yes we are so lucky to have such great weather here. Enjoy it while it lasts. The rains are coming!

Donna - How are you with all that snow? My in laws said they got several inches, over a foot or more in Mt. Prospect. My DH wishes he could retire too. That was the plan a long time ago but things change.

sjerin - Yes it was the one of the best presents I have received for my Bday.

Mari - Thank you for the beautiful picture and thought! Just what I needed at 5AM. Long story.

Clare

o

Happy belated birthday, Clare! I forget to check this side, too. I'm sure you'll always remember this birthday considering your beautiful granite and perfect install - talk about the frosting on the cake! : )

Don't forget to stop and smell the roses . . .

Diana

o

angelcub - Thank you. Beautiful rose! What is the name of that rose? I use to hang out on the rose forums until the kitchen remodel took me away from everything else. My roses have suffered terrible neglect, poor things. Oh well, it is winter so I will just prune them then forget them till spring.
Clare

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here