Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The New Dog-o-matic 2006

Posted by demicent (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 26, 05 at 15:08

Get yours today!

Dishes sparkle and shine, and then you can do the puppy.

Not really, but I thought you might enjoy the puppy pictures. The sheltie is my own (now grown) dog and the other puppy is my Older DD's. She brought her along to share in the holiday fun.

k, with puppies to lick the dishes, who needs the dog-o-matic?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The New Dog-o-matic 2006

Oh, those dogs are so cute! I love Shelties - such sweet faces, like little Lassies. Your DD's pup is cute also, is he a Jack Russell terrier? I think every dog's dream is to "help" load the dinner dishes into the dishwasher.
Carolyn, I'll take 2 of those Dog-O-Matics, one of each. Do you take credit cards?
DONNA

o

OMG, is he eating the soap???!!!
Pamela

o

Of course, Pamela! They have to eat the soap so that the dishes lick clean easier.

I think the bottom pup is a blue heeler about 3 months old.

Now you all get a first hand look at why I read the Kitchen Forum...love that 70's sheet vinyl and lumber yard cabinets.

o

I'd like to order one with the 'No Chew' option, please!

o

Hilarious. I have one that I open the fridge and he totally sticks his nose in. I've never seen a dog do this -but maybe he jsut wants a cold one.

o

Your pups are adorable!

It reminds me of a skit that my boys have performed while at scout camp.

A "chief" is pretending to hold a dinner plate. A camper comes up to him and asks "May I please have a plate?" The chief replies "Sure here you go." The camper asks "How did you get it so clean?" The chief says "River water."
Another camper comes up to the chief and asks "May I please have a plate?" The chief replies "Sure here you go." The camper asks "How did you get it so clean?" The chief says "River water."
This same thing occurs with a third camper.
Then a fourth camper asks "May I please have a plate?" The chief replies "I'll have to clean one for you first." The chief turns around and yells "River water!". Another camper pretending to be a dog comes up and licks the chief's plate clean. All the campers act sick.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here