Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Country Living 2005 HOY

Posted by zoey_neohio (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 11, 08 at 12:43

I am looking for kitchen pictures that Crown Point did for the 2005 Country Living House of the year. Crown Point has them on their site, but they must be copy righted because I can't save them. I went to the Country Living site and can't find them there either. I am just interested in the two shots of the refrigerator.

If anyone has these, I would really appreciate having them.

Thanks, Zoe

Here is a link that might be useful: Crown Point Kitchen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Country Living 2005 HOY

If you right click the pictures, you can Print.

You could try posting this on the Discussion side of Kitchens to get more responses.

Allison

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchens - Discussion

o

Allison, thanks for your reply. I may have to resort to printing it...it will force me to learn how to print pictures!!! Zoe

o

Zoe,

I can help with the CL HOY photos. Email me woodzillaz at gmail.com

o

Take a screenshot, copy it to a word processing or slide program, crop it, and save it.

o

Got them. Thanks Jeff!!!

Appreciate everyone's help with this.

o

You're welcome! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here