Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
? for Nascar Fans...

Posted by comkow (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 19, 06 at 9:14

My Dad is always so diffiult to buy for at Christmas. He always says he doesn't need anything, which is probably true, but you out of our hearts, you have to buy him something.

I am trying to decide between two magazine subscriptions for my father who is a huge Nascar fan. Does anyone know which one is better of the two?

Nascar Scene and Nascar Illustrated.

Nascar Scene is a weekly magazine/newspaper type of publication and Nascar Illustrated is a monthly publishing.

TIA!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ? for Nascar Fans...

I'm not familiar with either of them, but I'd suggest the weekly, especially for a sport like NASCAR which is week-in-week-out for 40 weeks of the year.

It will be more timely and up to date than a monthly publication. Monthlies typically have a 3 month lead time between writing and publication.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here