Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_donna9

Welcome to the Party!!!!

organic_donna
17 years ago

Hi everyone,

So glad you could make it to the Conversations party. The More the Merrier. Let us know that you are here. Just give a little shout and say "Hi". Please stop over more often. We love to have as many friends as possible.

Donna

P.S. For those of you who aren't reading the Kitchen forum, I posted over there for members to join our party.

Comments (23)

• caflowerluver
    17 years ago

I would love to join in a party with you. Maybe someday when we are back in Chicago visiting my DH's family I can give you a call.
    Clare

• organic_donna
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Clare,
    Silly girl, You're already one of the regulars at the conversations party. Please call me when you come to Chicago.
    Donna

• kptwin
    17 years ago

Hello,
    I have posted a couple of times on Kitchen and remodelers side with mixed results. I felt a little flogged on the remodelers side so I slid back over to kitchen with my tail between my legs. I found the conversations side recently and enjoy it. Thanks for increasing the awareness.
    Kirsten

• organic_donna
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Welcome Kirsten,
    We're so happy to have you here. You can ask anything you like on this forum.
    "Welcome to Fantasy Island", everyone is welcome to attend".
    Donna

• yarnoverboard
    17 years ago

Hello Donna,

First time I've been to converstations too. BTW your kitchen is great- you don't see too many modern kitchens here.

• bill_vincent
    17 years ago

Please call me when you come to Chicago.

I'll be in Chicago, along with the REST of the tile industry, this april for Coverings!

• organic_donna
    Original Author
    17 years ago

yarnoverboard,
    Welcome, how about a post of your own. Bill, give me some notice when you will be in Chicago, I'd love to meet the famous Bill Vincent. Will you be at McCormick Place?
    Donna

• bill_vincent
    17 years ago

April 17-20, and yes, it'll be at McCormick Place.

Here is a link that might be useful: Coverings 2007

• mahatmacat1
    17 years ago

I would give a lot to be able to go to that sometime if it would come to, say, Seattle...? It would be *heaven*. I know Sonia King and some other mosaicists go too--Bill, if you meet Sonia King, you've met one of the finest mosaic artists in the world, no kidding just FACT, as you say :). Her mom is excellent too, actually.

• angelcub
    17 years ago

Howdy from the northern slopes of the San Gabriels! I drop in now and then but I rarely have time to stay long. I'm a regular on the Cottage forum, too, but this darn kitchen remodel has made me an infrequent visitor there, as well. I need more hours in my day!

I want to come to Chicago in the spring only I want to go to Wrigley and see my beloved Cubs. I'm counting down the days to spring training, hot dogs and an ice cold Pepsi. : )

Diana

• organic_donna
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Bill,
    Do I need a pass to get in?? Keep me posted, and I'll definately be there. I'm going to be doing a porcelain floor in my bathroom and would love to see all the new designs. I can't wait to tell everyone on the kitchen forum that I got together with "Bill Vincent".
    Donna
    Welcome to conversations Diana

• bill_vincent
    17 years ago

Do I need a pass to get in??

You DO need to register, but you can do that at that website I linked above.

• sedeno77
    17 years ago

Hello from Miami - am I the only one from here?

• maddiemom6
    17 years ago

Maddie ~~~~~~ waving from Chattanooga~~~~~~~~

• ramses_2
    17 years ago

I keep forgetting that this place exists! Thanks Donna for posting the directions over on the main forum.(And hey, my son is applying to University of Chicago)

• mrsmarv
    17 years ago

Hello from unseasonably warm Dutchess County, NY. We're waiting for the first snowfall (or at least cold snap!)...Happy "Holly"days to everyone!

• User
    17 years ago

Hello from Opelika Alabama. I have posted the "My Momma used to " thread here also. If anyone would like to add their memories, no matter what they are , please do so. It has been expressed by many that they don't want the thread to die. I will make every effort to keep it going. Caroline

• lowspark
    17 years ago

Hello from Houston, where we have regular Kitchen/Cooking/HomeDecorating forum get togethers. Anyone visiting here should definitely let me know!

• organic_donna
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hello, Hello, everyone,
    Come on in, take off your coat and have a glass of Champagne!!! I'm so glad to see the "party" is getting started. Post away, this is going to be fun!!
    Donna

• kitchenstumpt2
    17 years ago

I'm late, but I'm here!!! Donna, you are such a lively person. We all feel as if we have ALREADY met you! Thanks for such a wonderful party and the delicious champagne.

Er. Excuse me...Donna, are we at YOUR house sipping and oogling over that blue bahia? ;-)

• organic_donna
    Original Author
    17 years ago

kitchenstump2,
    I'm glad you finally made it, I was wondering where you were. The party is not at my house, I just put out the invites.
    We are in a huge house overlooking the ocean. The kitchen is awsome. It is a compilation of all of our beautiful kitchens. The champagne is flowing and we are in formal attire.
    By the way, where is mindstorm and halfdecalf. Has anyone seen them?
    Donna

• doc8404
    17 years ago

Hi Donna - just popping in to say Hi from Columbus OH.

Glad the party is not at your place. I'm barely housebroken and I fear I would give you some heartburn due to a major clean up effort! If there are water rings on the counters, it would be me. :)

Gotta run - one of my little scamps is calling for Dad - are poptarts real food?

Doc (Tony)

• organic_donna
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Doc,
    Glad you could make it, we'll be watching for your future posts.
    Donna