Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Waited too long, again!

Posted by adichristi (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 11, 06 at 18:38

How many of you do this, get your favorite catalogs and just love the new coats, hats etc. and then you place your order to find they have everything but the one thing you wanted the most! The boots, gloves, parka THEY HAD but not THE HAT!

I have made a note to myself, when you get your catalog and see something you really like, order it that day.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Waited too long, again!

The boots, gloves, parka THEY HAD but not THE HAT!

Bah Lucy, see how much money you saved?

:-)

o

Saw an outfit in a catalog just last month that I loved. By the time I got around to ordering it, they were out of the darling suede jacket I loved so dearly! Oh well, as Bill said, I just saved a bunch of money but I really wanted that ensemble! :)

o

Ya, I have that problem - I just don't like buying things a season before I need them. Then when I decide what I want and need they're usually out of most of it in my size. So last summer I decided - not doing that again - and bought a couple of things that I really liked at full price - something I rarely do. Then not too long after that I get a catalog and the same stuff is marked down by about 60% and they have everything I bought at full price - IN MY SIZE!! Just can't win......

o

So last summer I decided - not doing that again - and bought a couple of things that I really liked at full price - something I rarely do. Then not too long after that I get a catalog and the same stuff is marked down by about 60% and they have everything I bought at full price - IN MY SIZE!! Just can't win......

Luuuucy, you got some 'splainin to do!!

:-)

o

jules8429 .. Ditto jules....(Oh well, as Bill said, I just saved a bunch of money but I really wanted that ensemble! :)

It all started with that HAT!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here