Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does Anyone Think Black Friday Saves You Money

Posted by aktillery (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 25, 13 at 14:57

We are needing to buy tons of appliances for our new build. the big items like the Capital Culinarian aren't going to likely be on sale any more than any other day.

Does anyone think you can save a decent amount on Black Friday? We would have to rent a storage unit if we bought them now. So, that adds to the cost as well.

TIA!
Amy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does Anyone Think Black Friday Saves You Money

If you want the latest in models, BF is not the best direction. New models will most likely be on sale in January. I read that buying TVs during Super Bowl was the best price option (nothing to do with appliances). But even then, there are so many new designs and options coming up that I would wait. I'm not sure BF is that great on prices unless you are part of the huge crowds for a specific item at a super low price. On the other hand, shopping now during sales means not losing out on stock available. The rest of the sales are sales, after the holidays they will work just as hard at getting your business. I know it would be difficult to pass up a great price for something wanted. And it goes back to doing your research on all. A personal opinion with no factual info.

o
RE: Does Anyone Think Black Friday Saves You Money

Bought ours in a Memorial Day sale. Opened a store credit card, financed the entire buy at zero interest for one year. Had the units delivered 9 months after we bought them. Saved lots of interest, it was sort of like a lay away plan. yes, the warranty is impacted........I can deal with that.

A great deal for us.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here