Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rheat_gw

Post holiday sales info and coupons here

RheaT
18 years ago

It's here...the holiday SHOPPING season is on the horizon. Today I received a sale notification for Ballard Designs that I thought I'd share with my THS buds.

20% off everything at ballarddesigns.com when you spend $100 or more. Sunday Nov. 20 - Sunday Nov. 27. Coupon code OND44.

Please post info about holiday sales and coupon codes as you hear about them.

Comments (21)

• paulines
    18 years ago

Rhea,
    Really great idea!

Just be careful though with Ballard's internet coupons - Claire_De_ Luna had a really bad experience with them! There's a thread somewhere around here.

• RheaT
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Ooh, thanks Paulines. I must've missed that thread.

More that came in this week:

WALTER DRAKE: Get free shipping when you spend $40 or more online, valid through Nov. 22, 2005, midnight Central. Offer valid on new online purchases only. To ensure you receive your free shipping enter the source code 15150172I at checkout.

EXPOSURES: Receive free shipping on all online orders over $125. Offer valid through midnight 11/22/05.

• pecanpie
    18 years ago

Rhea, great idea- thanks for the posts! Always helpful, but especially at the holiday season!

• lori316
    18 years ago

This IS a great idea!!!

I'm dying to know what's on sale the day after Thanksgiving in the brick and mortar stores too. We have a 4 a.m. tradition of hitting the stores.

I know there's slickdeals dot net that is helpful with internet sales, but isn't there another site that lists source codes? I know I've seen it, even bookmarked it, but can I remember it or find it? Nooooooo.

• lackboys3
    18 years ago

Rhea, you're the best! This is a great idea for a thread, and very timely. Since we moved to Central Florida, I've gone through Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel withdrawal. There are none of those stores around here, within a couple hundred miles at least I think. Somehow, it feels like holiday time when I walk into Williams Sonoma and smell the spiced apple cider simmering for all to sample. Sorry I hijacked your thread Rhea, it's so easy to distract me these days!!!!
    DONNA

• RheaT
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey Donna, I'm the last person who's entitled to complain about a thread being hijacked! lol! We've had to withdraw from practically everything. We have to go to another county (and sometimes another state) to shop. :sigh:

This is my holiday present to you all! Because of the business I'm in I get advance notice of sales from some online merchants. Can't help you guys with the brick and mortar stores I'm afraid.

Here are some more:

WB SHOP: (Harry Potter, Looney Tunes, Superman and lots more). Buy at least $50 of regularly priced merchandise and you can purchase as many stocking stuffer items as you like for only $3 each! Valid until stocking stuffer inventory is depleted. I got some nice bargains last year.

SPILSBURY: (Games, Toys, Puzzles). 20% off promotion Tuesday 11/22 through Monday 11/28. The 20% will apply to everything on the website. And if you've been wanting one of those wacky "A Christmas Story" leg lamps, they have the best price, guaranteed, at $39.88.

• paulines
    18 years ago

We had a Warner Bros over at the outlet plaza. Unfortunately it closed, but it was a great place for little doo-dads for the kids when they were small.

Old Navy has a promo. You play 'spin to win' at their website and win anything from 10% off your order to a few thousand dollars.

• claire_de_luna
    18 years ago

Rhea, I agree...this is a good idea!

Yes, please Beware Ballard Designs. I wouldn't buy anything on an bet from them since they don't honor their coupon codes.

I need a good sale on a treadmill!

Here is a link that might be useful: coupon codes and internet shopping

• RheaT
    Original Author
    18 years ago

LORD & TAYLOR: Click link below for printable store coupons.

1. 20% OFF SAVINGS PASS ALL DAY FOR 1 DAY ON ALL SALE MERCHANDISE* ALL OVER THE STORE*

2. 20% OFF SAVINGS PASS ALL DAY FOR 1 DAY ON ALL SALE MERCHANDISE IN FINE JEWELRY*

With exclusions of course!

Share these special offers with a friend or two! Not all offers are valid in the following stores: Orlando, Mall of Georgia, Crabtree.

Here is a link that might be useful: L&T Coupons, Wednesday 11/23 Only

• adichristi
    18 years ago

Offer is $20 off your next order of $150 or greater.
    November 28-December 21
    Promotion code HOL2BB

This might sound odd, but I am getting stuff for next summer at LOW prices!

Here is a link that might be useful: catalog or online jjill

• allison443
    18 years ago

There is a website which has the ads for a lot of the stores,and seems to be adding more each day. It is gottadeal.com

• sladybug2
    18 years ago

Joanne fabrics has coupon discounts. You can get on their mailing list. Or just pick one up if you are in the store.It changes week to week. I heard Bobs does the same thing.

• PRO
    acdesignsky
    18 years ago

If you're in the Pittsburgh area the annual All Clad sale is this weekend in Cannonsburg. Up to 75% off! I hear it's a madhouse.

• lilathabit
    18 years ago

Someone sent me a link to this site, which has links to printable coupons.

Here is a link that might be useful: wow-coupons.com

• Liberty_Rises
    18 years ago

Lila, great site! I was just at Borders last night and after I bought my book they gave me a coupon worth 20% off my next purchase.

• Tuscanlover
    18 years ago

Great thread. I guess I was lucky, but I have used Ballard online coupons several times with no problems. I have also posted a link to monkey bargains which lists all sorts of on line coupons where you just need the code they give you. Happy shopping.

Here is a link that might be useful: Online Coupons

• proudmamato4
    18 years ago

JennAir Stand Mixer

Buy this (Black or White Finish) Stand Mixer and receive a $100 rebate check by mail from Jenn-Air. For more details and to view the rebate form, click here. Offer valid through 12-31-05.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jenn-Air Attrezzi Stand Mixer

• runninginplace
    18 years ago

I'm a lurker here, but also definitely a shopper everywhere!

For anyone who likes personalized stuff, here is an online coupon from Lillian Vernon for 10% off and free shipping on orders over $50. I'm planning to think ahead and order some birthday gifts for family members now. (I already used a previous online coupon for my Xmas LV gifts).

*For a limited time only, get Free Standard Shipping by Christmas and 10% Off any order over $50. Enter 235850900 in the Media/Promotional Code box in your shopping cart. Offer ends 11:59 p.m., ET, December 12, 2005.

Don't miss out!
    Make sure our emails end up in your inbox, not your bulk or junk folders. Simply add lillianvernon@lillianvernon.i.delivery.net to your email address book or trusted-sender list.

*Free standard shipping and 10% Off applies to merchandise orders over $50, excluding tax and shipping charges. Media/Promotional Code good for new purchases made through this promotion only; does not apply to previously placed orders. Only one Media/Promotional Code may be used per order.

To defer payment on your order, check the "Bill Me on" box located in the Order Review & Payment section at checkout. This option applies to credit cards only. Debit and check cards are not eligible.

Lillian Vernon Corporation, 2600 International Drive, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452-7878. For phone orders, call 1-800-901-9402.

• RheaT
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Gardener's Supply

Promotion Details: This offer of 20% off is valid for any product on our web site, including sale items. Offer expires Dec. 15, 2005, and requires no minimum merchandise total. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, the purchase of gift cards or combined with any other offer. To place your order by phone, please call 1-888-833-1412 and mention code HNA70118.

Cooking.com

15% off any single item. Use Coupon Code C82975 at checkout. The discount will apply to the item with the highest price. Excludes merchant partner products, All-Clad, Breville, Capresso, Chef'sChoice, Emerilware, Global, Henckels, Kershaw, KitchenAid Stand Mixers, Krups, Kuhn Rikon, Le Creuset, Musso, Saeco, Screwpull, Seattle's Best Coffee, Starbucks, Torrefazione, Viking, Wusthof, clearance items and gift certificates. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, promotional gift certificates, or third party site offers including but not limited to rebate or miles programs. Terms subject to change.

Ralph Lauren Polo

30% off through December 11. Coupon code = HOLIDAY.

http://entertainment.polo.com/emails/email_ffeventrem.asp?sssdmh=dm21.138343

• gfiliberto
    18 years ago

Sears Sale December 10th

10 - 20% off

Appliances 10% off

• cupofkindness
    18 years ago

Harry and David have a few shipping offers going, plus some of the Christmas gifts are on sale too.