Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
IglooChic, Thought Of You At The Art Show

Posted by lynninnewmexico (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 30, 08 at 20:24

This is an artists paradise out here and DH & I go to many art shows in Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Anyhoo, at this last one, which is part of the Albuquerque International Hor Air Balloon Fiesta, I saw this gorgeous watercolor painting and thought of you. The artist was happy to let me snap a pic of it to show you. Oooops, sorry about my reflection in the glass there!

BTW, I don't get over here much anymore, but was wondering how your new kitchen is coming along.

Lynn
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Ummm, Make That . . .

((HOT)) Air Balloon Fiesta (insert embarrassed face)

o
RE: IglooChic, Thought Of You At The Art Show

I wondered who all those Hor's were when the balloons flew over the house :oP I thought it was one of the local strip shops doing some advertising :o)

That painting is gorgeous :) Too bad it's watercolor...I'm on a mad search for an oil to add to my animal collection in the family room.

Any more Hor shows in your future? :oP

Oh and how's the kitchen going? I was thinking of posting an update in the main forum since we've taken another crazy turn...ahhh life is never easy!

o
RE: IglooChic, Thought Of You At The Art Show

Too funny! As a matter of fact, we're heading out this evening to the (big!) Weems Art Fest's opening night cocktail party and meet the featured guest artist, Jane Seymour. Tomorrow evening is another that my bestfriend will be showing her paintings in. I'll keep a lookout for any good oils of animals.
Am off to see what you've posted about your kitchen reno.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here