Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Want to take your mind off kitchens (Game)

Posted by sugarbreak (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 31, 06 at 10:12

This game is quite the distraction.

http://www.weffriddles.com

So please start playing....I need some help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Want to take your mind off kitchens (Game)

Sheesh! I had to google spoilers to get past level one. I'm up to level 7 now, but I don't have time to play any more today.

Thanks, I needed another way to waste time!

o

oh, this is just EVIL.

I am up to level 10 and just haven't had time to get back to it...

can't wait to show my 13 yo...

o

OK, now I'm up to 19, but I'm having to use hints on just about every level.

sugarbreak--how far are you?

o

This game is evil! I am up to real level 43. You will understand the real part later.

I use the forums for help but I could really use a few spoilers right now. Hurry up and catch me so you can give me a hand. lol

o

level 30 now...

i find I can do 5-6 levels--then I have to go away and come back...to make any sense of it...

o

I think Weff is twisted.

I am on real level 46 right now.

Too bad there aren't more playing.

o

I got up to level 30, but don't understand the spoiler so I can't go any further. This is taking way too much time, so I think I better quit now. Sorry sugarbreak!

o

Haha! To help me get past level one, I used a trick I learned here on Gardenweb from the appliances forum, when you're trying to find the secret prices online.

o

Thanks for sharing! New game to play. Stuck on level 5. What is the answer?

o

Man o man - I am not even going to LOOK! House is going to the dogs as it is with these forums!

o

I'm playing this game with my 12 year old daughter. We are having so much fun. She is much more computer literate than me. So it helps to have her help. This game takes a bit of computer knowledge.

The funny thing is I got my computer degree 30 years ago. I majored in Cobol. We used key punch cards. I don't remember ever touching a computer, just giving those dang cards to some woman behind a desk and she would come back with my printouts.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here