Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rbhhk

Kahle's Kitchen Cabinet Quality?

RBHHK
10 years ago

Has anyone used Kahle's Kitchen cabinets? We are doing a remodel in a neighborhood where clients are very aware of brand names and quality. We came across a local cabinet designer that uses Kahle's, but haven't been able to find ANY information on this brand.

Anyone out there use this company and have criticism or complements?

I'd REALLY appreciate the help. Not sure what manufacturer to go with and the sales guy seemed knowledgeable and confident.

Comments (7)

• Buehl
    10 years ago

If you haven't already, I suggest posting this on the "Discussions" side of Kitchens. This is the "Conversations" side that's for off-topic, general conversation types of topics. The Discussions side of Kitchens is for on-topic discussions concerning kitchen remodels. You will most likely get many more responses over there.

Good luck!

• Jennifer Tran
    last year

How has everyone’s Kahle’s cabinet held up? I’m looking at them now

• HU-903992989
    6 months ago

We're a dealer who has been using them since pre2010.

They are an excellent company to work with, modifications to your heart's desire, and pricing is comparable to other semi-custom lines of the same quality.

Their quality is wonderful and most other known brand names that consumers are aware of are not even close in comparison.

We'd compare them to Richmaid and Vermont Cabinetry in the 90s/00s.

Their workmanship is superb but their brand is now known to the masses.

If you check out our business page, you can see many dozens of their installed products.

• Jennifer Tran
    6 months ago

Thanks, what’s your business page? When I click your profile it’s blank

• PRO
    ROGERS KITCHENS
    6 months ago
    last modified: 6 months ago

Jennifer, Sorry about that! Houzz didn't auto sign me in and I didn't realize.

We're a dealer who has been using them since pre2010. They're a great family run business.

They are an excellent company to work with, modifications to your heart's desire, and pricing is comparable to other semi-custom lines of the same construction quality.

Their quality is wonderful and most other known brand names that consumers are aware of are not even close in comparison.

We'd compare them to Richmaid and Vermont Cabinetry in the 90s/00s.

Their workmanship is superb but their brand is not known to the masses.

If you check out our business page, you can see many dozens of their installed products.

• Beatrix
    6 months ago

Jennifer - We used Kahle's cabinets for our primary bathroom reno in 2019. They custom-designed a huge armoire and vanity from a drawing my husband gave them basically on a napkin. The owner's name is Dave, he spent hours with us perfecting every detail. Their showroom is impressive, definitely go if you can. Our general contractor was so impressed with the build quality he used them for his own kitchen. If I ever get new kitchen cabinets, they will be from Kahle's.