Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

IKEA cabinet interior fittings

Posted by sushipup (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 28, 08 at 20:21

We did our IKEA kitchen 6 years ago (and all is still well). At that, we used the large upright dividers, just a large metal "U", for dividers for trays and baking pans. Today a friend asked me about those, and since IKEA is more than an hour away, and I haven't been there in a couple of years, I don't know if they still carry these dividers. Does anyone know? And what are they called, so I can give her correct info.

If IKEA no longer has those, can anyone recommend another source for after-market dividers?


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: IKEA cabinet interior fittings...

oops, should be on the other side of the forum!

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here