Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What happened to the 'Igloochic for Governor' thead?

Posted by weissman (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 17, 08 at 18:07

It was here yesterday - gone today. I wonder if somebody complained. At least we still have the "AK residents - please give me info" thread which is basically on the same topic.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What happened to the 'Igloochic for Governor' thead?

I was sort of wondering that myself. I'm the OP, forgot about the post for a few weeks, came back, posted something short and relatively innocuous yesterday, and perhaps I offended the Powers That Be???

o

I guess this means my run for office is over? :oP

o

It looks like the PTB (Powers That Be) were busy again...I notice at least one other thread that was moved....

I hadn't checked the IglooChic for Governor thread lately...I wonder what was said that caused the censorship?

o

ya got recalled i-chic! must have been that controversial "chicken on every backsplash" position :)

o

Darn, and I missed it :~(
That must have been one funny thread. What were they thinking?!?

o

Actually, I found the "Hockey Mom's for Obama" button hilarious!

o

When I'm Presidn...umm I mean Vice Pre...ummm I mean Governor. Every child gets milk shakes for lunch (I always wanted that as my campaign goal when running for class president in middle school) and the grownups get... CHICKENS!!!! FEATHERS!!! CHICKEN FEED!!!!!

Am I elected now?

o

Over at the Kitchen Table forum that had like 60 or more pages, they all disappeared over the weekend. Something bad happened.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here