Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does your cat read GardenWeb?

Posted by kitchendetective (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 15, 08 at 11:10

Several months ago, someone asked how to keep cats off of countertops. I recall feeling relieved that that "was one thing my cat doesn't do." Well, this morning, I wandered into the kitchen in time to see her turning on the filtered water spout.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does your cat read GardenWeb?

No but Bailey helps me type on my laptop sometimes! She will lay her head on the keyboard and a jumble of letters appear in my post. But I don't think anyone reads dog so I always delete and rewrite my post! Maybe she has been trying to send a message to your cat!! LOL.

o

I was ready for a pic of your cat sitting on the keyboard and reading the screen. Not an unusual event here, but it's the mouse pointer that has him in love, or the printer paper shooting out.

o

Missed the photo op, sorry. She types, too, usually spaces and forward slashes, but occasionally she brings up a screen asking me if I want to reformat my keyboard. She likes to kick my mouse around. She also turns on the copier, hence the nickname "Copycat," which makes DS2 groan.

o

too funny KD I had wondered who sent my dogs an email! It must have been Copycat!! it is a consipiracy!

o

Wellll, I don't know if she learned it on Gardenweb or not, but Princess Posie can turn the water on in both bathroom sinks. She likes to get a drink that way, but she forgets to turn them off!!! If we don't shut the bathroom doors every time we come out, we come in from work to find all 4 taps running...yikes.

o

Wellll, I don't know if she learned it on Gardenweb or not, but Princess Posie can turn the water on in both bathroom sinks.

Well, if she starts showing a definite favorite between Delta or Moen, then she learned it here!! :-)

o

jaybird, that is just too funny! My kitty has a 'love affair' with water.....she could be in a dead away sleep two rooms away and if she hears the kitchen faucet turn on she'll about knock you over to get a sip. Tonight I turned around and there she was sitting in the sink. If I am standing next to the sink in the AM where I get my morning pills she wants right past me to the water, Lord I just might turn it on. They are such amusing creatures.

o

How about a dog who prays with his human? I have no idea who this dog or little boy are. This was sent to me in a forward, and I thought it doesn't get any more precious than this.

Bless the beasts and the children!

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here