Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I miss you guys!

Posted by msafirstein (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 5, 06 at 10:25

We started the entensive remodel and now when I have a minute to relax I like to read the Kitchen Forum and many of the people that helped me so much this Spring are no where to be found. I miss you guys!

Any whos, just wanted to say how fortunate I feel that I came on board earlier this year for such expert and helpful advice.

For the ones still around, I am not slighting you so please don't take this the wrong way. I guess I became dependent on certain people and when their input is absent, it is a bit lonely.

Michelle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I miss you guys!

Michelle, although I wasn't one of your particular buddies, I want to encourage you to keep coming back. You'd be amazed how many of MY old remodeling colleagues return after absences of a month or two, or more. Some of them now spend their time on the Cooking Forum, or elsewhere on this web, but they do come "back home," from time to time. They know that this is a place where they can share their concerns, ask for advice, and "connect" with others in the same boat (whatever boat that is). So...stay tuned!

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here