Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ordered sink - double guessing - HALP!

Posted by Barcelonagirl (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 20, 13 at 21:41

Ordered this sink form overstock for our kitchen remodel - we are doing granite all new appliances - painting cabinets. Just a refresh.

Anyway onto the sink - here it is:

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Ruvati-16-gauge-Stainless-Steel-34-inch-Double-Bowl-Undermount-Kitchen-Sink/7029821/product.html?fp=f&CID=212991&token=212991-2129912013062013717209662291358655821513509856-1-094772

I don't have a prep sink so I thought I would not want a single. Now I am double guessing my decision because I am wondering how the sink will look mounted under my granite. Will the curved bigger sinking bug me because it is not symmetrical? Does anybody have this sink?

Also if I decide to return am I going to have to pay $$$$ to send back?

HALP I don't know what to do!

I do think functionality will be there - we are putting disposal on big side which will be great so I can have the right side (smaller sink) for clean stuff and veggies. But the looks? The looks have me worried.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ordered sink - double guessing - HALP!

Post this on the "discussions" side of this forum. The link is at the top of the main page. There is also a "gallery" link. There isn't much traffic on this "conversation" side of the forum. This side is to discuss things that are loosely or not related to kitchens. More of a kitchen social forum.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here