Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Couple of questions about 'our' site here.

Posted by sombreuil_mongrel (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 10, 06 at 12:33

Does anyone know how many members strong we are here?
Why is this particular BB software used; it seems very limited as compared to others (V-bulletin is used by a couple of other boards I belong to, it has way more features).
Why is the house at the top of the home page still snow-bound? It's June for cryin' out loud!
Thanks for hearing my rant.
Casey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Couple of questions about 'our' site here.

I don't know about the software; I find the site pretty easy to use compared to others....... jmo.

as for the snow topped house, you're too funny......

o

Don't know about the snow, but it is 50 degrees tonight and feeling more like late March than June. Brrrr.

o

I love the format of this site compared to the formats of the other sites I sometimes frequent. I really like the fact that all of the posts are on one "page" and that you automatically start at top and then can just scroll down to the last post. There's still snow a lot of places, so the snow reminds that the weather here could be worse!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here