Sun, Jun 15, 08 at 11:11

Happy Fathers Day!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To all Dads

Ditto!!!

o

Thanks! I'm just vegg'ing out while kids do stuff today. :-)

o

And may I add...
Thanks for listening to us ask "Do you like this white, or this white, or this white?" And "Can you hold this up so I can see how it looks? A little lower, higher, hmmm, let me think... let's try it over there...."

o

What a sweet post. Yhis year the kids gave their Dad a note I found years ago in a shelter on a trail in Cheaha Nat.l Forest. A little boy had written the "rules of the trail" and posted them on the wall of the shelter.This is what he wrote:

1)Follow write blases.
2)Stay on the trail.
3)If Dad gets hart ( I love this and always think heart) use his sell phone.
4) If you get lost yell help or Dad.

# 4 is the one that mostly gets used in our house. My kids are 33,31 and 25...when they feel lost they call Dad.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here