Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bill_vincent_gw

You all know how shy I am about tooting my own horn...

bill_vincent
17 years ago

I'm always so shy about showing my work and giving my opinions...

STOP LAUGHING!!!! :-)

And check it out:

http://www.remodeling.hw.net/industry-news.asp?sectionID=157&articleID=280646

http://powerpr.com/articles/articles.asp?include=971

Comments (14)

• mahatmacat1
    17 years ago

You're gonna have all the Super Tilematics you can store for the rest of your life, Bill :)

• paulines
    17 years ago

Cool! Toot away!

• bill_vincent
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Fly-- Nope. I even tried to get a deal on the floor model G2 saw they had at Coverings, which is brand new this year, and no dice!! I got this nice Target sweatshirt though!! (?)

John Bridge started a thread in the Pros Hangout at his site, and as I said there, the articles are actually more about the saws, than anything else. What I got out of it was the exposure, which DOES help, so it's kind of a wash. :-)

• mahatmacat1
    17 years ago

Aw man, Bill--they didn't even give you a saw??? "I provided some amazing ad copy to Target, and all I got was this lousy sweatshirt!" We should start a petition :) Exposure's good, but they should reward you more.

• mindstorm
    17 years ago

Bill! You're a tile guy? No way would I have ever guessed. I always pictured you with a beret, a paintbrush & an easel by the side of a river; never with tile and tile saw. Huh. Goes to show you.

Hopefully you get a kickback for that awesome plug. But yeah, exposure's good too! :-) Good for you.

• lowspark
    17 years ago

It's a very cool thing to see your name and quotes written up as authoritative! Of course, we here already know Bill's a great guy who shares great advice!

• MariposaTraicionera
    17 years ago

Bill, YOU shy? *shock*

ROFLMAO!!!

Could I have your autograph?????

• namabafo
    17 years ago

what i want to know is if your partner on the TGI Friday's job then went out and bought himself a Target saw???

The article makes him look...ummm...not too bright if he didn't...

:)

• bill_vincent
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Nope-- he stuck with an MK. As for not being too bright, he thought he could get away with scamming the books. That's why he's not my partner any more. Also why I didn't name him in the article.

Nuff said.

• namabafo
    17 years ago

well, I guess he *is* an eejit! I only know you from this forum, and *i'd* be afraid of scamming you.... LOL! :-0

I ust drove through Millbury yesterday---I'll have to look for the TGI Friday's next time I'm there...

• bill_vincent
    Original Author
    17 years ago

It's right off (I believe) 147 at the shopping center right off the highway. It's right at the top of the hill as you drive into the shopping center.

• pirula
    17 years ago

gee whiz....

and to think we knew you *when*

:)

Bill I need to send you pics of the powder room floor (remember the marble mosaic??). It's GORGEOUS!! Thanks to your advice, DH's installation talent, and my unparalleled, inate, design sense. ;)

Ivette

• bill_vincent
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ivette-- you're ALMOST as modest as I am!! LMAO I'll be looking for them!

• dastowers
    17 years ago

What- no photos! Boo....

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz