Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
If people don't like you does that cause fewer people to

Posted by hamptonmeadow (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 27, 06 at 17:43

answer ones posts? I post questions and not very many answers. I assume that it is because I am so curmudgeonly and a lot of people are not too fond of me.
I can't change in order to get answers so I guess I am out of luck, but it is an interesting question.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: If people don't like you does that cause fewer people to

hampton, they just don't all know you from the decorating board. Give it time!

I looked over in discussions and saw your sink question - - is that the one you're talking about? I would guess people just didn't know the answer off the top of their heads. But a good website to check out sinks of all types is homeclick.com, although given what I have heard on these boards, I wouldn't risk actually ordering from them.

o

hamptonmeadow, I like you! And I would post if I knew the answers to your questions.

o

Are you kidding Hamptonmeadow ~ how could anyone NOT like you?

This place is crazy, posts scroll so quickly - lots of good ones are missed. Try bumping your posts back to the first page, sometimes that works!

o

I wasn't asking for ME! (ha ha) Of course I am so interesting and clever that everyone answers my questions. I have had 96 replies about how to hang the toilet paper roll.

I think it does have something to do with how people perceive you. Some people are just more interesting than others. One gravitates toward those well written, chatty posts because they are full of mental meat to read.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here