Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lost at Home Depot

Posted by fairegold (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 9, 06 at 11:56

TWO GUYS AT HOME DEPOT LOOKING FOR THEIR WIVES

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I
can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The old guy says,"Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like? The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big b**bs, and she's wearing tight white shorts. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lost at Home Depot

you bad.

lol.
my dad's gonna love this one.

o

DH loved it - inquired of the source - since I'm not usually a source of jokes. He continues to be amazed at the wealth of info forthcoming from the Kitchen Forum....

o

LOL! I rarely send jokes via email, but my dad is gonna love this one too :)

o

LOL!!!

Ivette

o

My Dear (Dad) 79 years old Father-in-law who passed away a month ago would have loved this one. He was always telling jokes! He was a hard worker (worked right up to 79 years old, and his wife Fran (Mom) mother-in-law (still working and will be 80 in July) and my husband have been running the Restaurant now for 45 years. They make their own pizza dough and sauce, MIL makes her own spaghetti sauce, meatballs and lasagna. My dear FIL Jack, baked his subrolls and Italian bread every week!

God, I miss him so much!

o

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you lost your Father-in-law. I hope the fond memories are in your heart forever. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Hugs...

Helene

o

Thanks for the HUGS Helene!

He would of loved this one!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here