Have some fun with this.

Here is a link that might be useful: Birthday

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What your birthday reveals about you

Pretty interesting!

o

That is very cool. Just spammed all my friends with the link :-)

o

Hmm, Mari, would you tell us who this Paul Sadowski is? I'm not sure I want to click on a site and give them my birthdate.
Call me paranoid...

o

I don't know who this Paul is Pecan, but if you're uncomfortable don't do it.

Bill, the info it reveals is almost 100% on target!!

o

This was fun! Thanks, mariposa.

Pecanpie, if you decide you want to try it, just enter random birthdates or those of all your friends too. That way, Paul Sadowski dot com won't know which one is yours.

o

What fun.

Too bad DH and I are incompatible... a shock to learn this after 25 good years together. Guess I gotta dump that "1" and find me a "4" Anybody want to trade?

o

Ooh, I would get along with a 1! Sadly I only have a 7 to trade for. I may or may not get along with him. That is pretty much true LOL!!

o

That was fun. My dh's personality assessment was pretty true, but mine was way, way off! Guess I'm not typical for my date of birth :)

o

The numerology part was pretty much right on about me, but when I tried the part about typing in my name, there were several things it was WAY off on. :-)

o

Celticmoon--DH and I are LEAST compatible--a shock for me, as we've been happily married for 23 years. (Or so I THOUGHT.) I'd swap with you--but he is a "1" as well.

melanie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here